We are fortunate to have a team of great people that genuinely care about those in need and continue to get involved and make a difference in our community. The core focus of our program’s outreach encompasses social improvement through ncCommunity sponsorships and donations, volunteerism through our Sunshine Program and associate fundraising campaigns for United Way Niagara. We look to provide remarkable service to those seeking assistance, earn trust and loyalty with community partners and work as one team with our associates on their recommendations for giving.
Thank you to the hundreds of associate volunteers and our community partners for being an instrumental part of positive change throughout our region. We are proud to support you on your journey.
Program Fast Facts:
- We support over 170 charities and non-profits within the Niagara region
- Over 3,000 volunteer hours invested into community programs
- $162,000 in associate fundraising each year
- $1.24 million donated each year
- 5,000 pans of food donated to the local Soup Kitchen each year
- $3.5 million donated to support Niagara Health System’s three largest emergency rooms
- $750,000 provided to the Canadian Cancer Society, Niagara Unit, in support of various signature events
PLUS Leader of the Niagara Sustainability Initiative's Carbon Project where we encourage organizations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Through our Sunshine Program we support our Associates by providing a monetary donation to a charity of their choice in exchange for 8 hours of volunteer service. That’s over 1,500 volunteer hours each year!
We are always looking for new ways to get involved, pay it forward and make a difference.
If you have any questions or would like more detail please contact us at ncCommunity@fallsviewcasinoresort.com